Sunday, September 11, 2005

Announcing Dali's Wineblog

Not content with providing the Nation's Capital with my uncanny insights into what ails Washington and America, I will be providing you with the "common man's" perspective on art museums, wine, travel, and other cultural topics. And of course, Salvador Dali.

The first entry of Dali's Wineblog suggests that there is more art in the strip clubs than in the Las Vegas Museum of Art. Visit the blog here or via the link on my profile.

Dali's Wineblog will be updated much less frequently than Reflections, and in fact I will often report what I have discovered over the past year. The meaning behind the art or wine is not diluted with time, unlike politics. Cindy Sheehan is already passé. Salvador Dali will never go out of style. The man was a genius.

So stop on by if you need a break from politics and want something more meaningful than sports scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home